Who and what is KustomerKonnect?
KustomerKonnect is a new all-in-one Customer Engagement Toolset, which allows users to run surveys, polls, notifications, feedbacks, sweepstakes & referrals on their websites. It’s owned by Tropix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. A company registered in Bhubaneswar, India.
What information we collect:
- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information including, but not limited to, name, email address, address and telephone number. The information is collected when a visitor signs up for our service, subscribes our newsletters or responds to a survey. Financial information like Credit Card information may be collected to process purchases. However, the Payment Processor acquires such information and we do not store nor have access to it. The user voluntarily provides all personal identification information and always has the option not to provide such information.
- Non Personal InformationWe may collect information such as, but not limited to, the user’s operating system, browser and other technical information that will help us provide better customer experience.
Third Party Services
KustomerKonnect uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect technical information sent by your browser as part of a web page request. For information on how Google Analytics collects and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By using KustomerKonnect, you consent to the processing of data by these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
Access to and Disclosure of information on KustomerKonnect
Users designated on the client’s KustomerKonnect account can only access the information collected. It may also be accessible by KustomerKonnect and Microsoft Azure Services in certain limited circumstances. Other than explained in this section, we do not rent, sell or disclose your personal information to third parties, for their own use.
- We will also disclose your personal information as well as any client information where we are bound to do so, by law or via a court order, to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as well as client information to any third party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and for the enforcement of any breaches of the terms and conditions of use, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of KustomerKonnect.
- Any disclosures for other purposes, including disclosures with any other third parties not mentioned in this policy, shall require your consent. The disclosure of any sensitive personal information shall require your consent.
- We may also share aggregated non-personal information with the public or with any third party for analysis or advertising the KustomerKonnect service.
How we secure KustomerKonnect data
KustomerKonnect services are hosted on the Microsoft Azure infrastructure. Refer to Microsoft Azure website for more information on how they implement data security.
Changes to this Policy